Monday, March 27, 2017

Pop Up Twist

Howdy!  I have a pop-up twist card that I spent all weekend creating for a birthday.  The tutorial is form Splitcoast Stampers and can be found here.

 I started with the fun Graphic 45 Masquerade papers.  I die cut tons of stars. Stamped and colored a series of these silly birds from a Simon Says Stamp

This is not a card to be sent in an envelope.  It got quite bulky with the layers of paper and die cuts and I even pop dotted a few of the stars.  

When you start to open the card you can see how the inside starts to turn and pop out. 
 And then the inside starts to open up:


 And then fully open:

 When it lays flat the center keeps it open

 I think they will have fun with this card and I added a lot of the silly birds to make it a happy and fun card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz













































2 comments:

  1. What an amazing design and beautifully created Suzz, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!!! love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!