Sunday, March 19, 2017

Happy Spring

Hi!  In looking at the forecast the next ten days looks very spring-like.  Wet, warmer and a few dips into the 40's.  I was looking at a little scrap of distress oxide inks and thought it would look pretty with a row of flowers.

I just stamped the flowers using cobalt blue and then colored with water color pencils.  I added the tiny sentiment and the pretty little butterflies and I was done.  (Products: Stampers Anonymous - Flowers, Memory Box - Happy Spring, Stampers Anonymous - Butterflies, Ranger Distress Oxides, STAEDTLER - Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils)

A tiny card to be sent off and share a little spring with a friend.

Happy spring to you!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring flowers Suzz, just what we need to entice it along quicker. We had a couple of gorgeous days last week but it's all change again at the moment. I think I'll go play with my Oxides again, you've inspired me to get some colourful backgrounds made up. Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!