Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fall Friendship

Hi!  Today I am sharing a step by step tutorial over on the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog today.

I had fun playing with some new products and the lovely fall colors in the Color Bursts. Fall is my favorite season. The beautiful colors, the crisp cool air while the sun is still warm on your face and McIntosh apples are in season. :)

I used that inspiration while playing around with some new techniques.
For all the details go here  and see the messy fun.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Suzz






3 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Sue! Perfect blending of autumn colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interesting mix of techniques and beautiful autumnal colours. The photo with the gorgeous display of leaves around it is a brilliant focal point xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic autumnal page Suzz with super techniques, love this stunning tag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!