Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Simple

Hello!  I have been struggling with a few projects on my desk and decided to challenge myself to create something for The Vintage Journey Challenge "Anything Tim" celebrating their 1 year birthday.  I only had a little time this morning so I did a quick (for me) card using a few new favorite stamps. 


I just received my new Ranger Distress Ink Abandoned Coral and couldn't wait to play with it and since Tim is the king of the distress inks it was my inspiration for the Tim Inspired challenge.

I used a mix of the new Stampers Anonymous 2015 stamps with an old favorite of the stitching stamp.

Hope your day is fabulous!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sue! Love that big butterfly, so realistic, and your stitched lines! And this gives us a great look at the new coral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, really love this, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Suzz, loving the new colour and the striking butterfly. Perfect sentiment x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral with the black - your butterfly is beautiful! thanks for joining us in the AVJ challenge All Things Tim, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!