Saturday, November 15, 2014

Silent Night

Today's post was inspired by a challenge but I ended up not following the challenge. :)  I loved one of the DT Members beautiful project and I wanted to play along so here we are...


The glorious tag created by Gayle that inspired me is here.

I love that she used pink for Christmas.  Mine is a brayered background using a pink Stampin up ink pad over stenciled and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I die cut the Sizzix deer and Memory Box wreath from white cardstock. I added a sentiment from a very old Hero Arts stamp.

I love the white and pink combo... I see a series of cards for the holidays being made in pink! :)

Have a happy Saturday!

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Suzz...love the pink!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this! Wow! Your ombre skills were off the charts on this one and I love how the white deer is looking up at all those gorgeous stars. I also like the "Silent Night" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Suzz, love the combination of the reindeer and wreath . Love the sentiment too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the pink! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty that pink is. I gave all my SU stuff away. They sure have great colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing that your Mom loved the Grinch. It made me smile. I love the Grinch too. I can't wait to put him up in my snowy front yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Love the gradient effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!