Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hero Arts Monthly Challenge

The challenge this month for Hero Arts - Flowers, ATCS or Watercolor Pencils includes some of my favorite things.  I love my Hero Arts flowers, ATCs  are so much easier for me as it is all about the artwork and not so much about the design, and watercolor pencils which are my favorite coloring medium....

I worked on two ATC's this morning for the challenge. 

First the fabulous peacock stamp:

 I love this striking image and it allows you to use sponging of colors over the image. The background is the music design block stamped in soft sand shadow ink from Hero Arts.

My second ATC uses the beautiful cling rose stamp from Hero Arts:  

 

The inks include Ranger Archival Ink, Memento Rose Bud, Memento Bahama Blue, Memento Pear Tart  and  Versafine Smokey Gray. 

Hope your Saturday is wonderful! 

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC's. Love the striking peacock, looks great in these colours and love the bow treatment. Love the text along with the image on the second ATC, lovely and subtle. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Suzz, love the bling on the 1st one and the 2nd one is so pretty!
    Val x
    I love your blog and sent you 2 awards but not sure if you bother with them? Anyway if you want to take them they are here:
    http://canonburycreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/awards-x-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so gorgeous, Suzz! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Suzz by my favourite has to be the first one, I love the image, the colours and the bling. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab ATC's! Love the beautiful colors on the peacock, wonderful vintage rose collage, great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your technique and the stencilled effect in the first card Sue - stunning. the ragged edges just adds to the whole effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, both of these ATCs are absolutely LOVELY and AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sue - absolutely love the first ATC, those fresh greens - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ATCs, Sue! So many details on such a small space--love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful ATC's Suzz.....Just so full of amazing goodness.. really are little works of art. My favourite is the 2nd one... your roses are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been trying so hard not to buy new stamps and then people like you make it extremely difficult!!! Both of these cards are so creative and lovely! I'll take either or both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. both are very pretty! Great ATC's and that peacock is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these are stunning Suzanne! Love the fancy multi colored peacock and the soft, subtle look of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am in love with your peacock ATC, Sue! what a gorgeous creation! amazing work as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!