Monday, January 25, 2010

Tag Challenge # 35

Today is Monday and a new tag challenge will come out tomorrow. SO I have to get this posted up today... The challenge by Louise was to create a doll tag.
I thought about this for awhile and had a few failed attempts... I am a little worried how easily I was able to cut little legs and arms from cardstock that actually looked like legs and arms. Maybe something left over from childhood paper dolls?
But I decided to go way outside my comfort zone and try something very different for me.
Anyways... Without further ado...

I think she looks a little like a garden baby? I think it is always good to try something new and different and helps us grow in our creativity.

So show a little kindness to my little butterfly girl.

The little girl's face is a Paperbag Studio stamp. The body is made using the Hero Arts old french writing and antique flower brocade. The wings are from a beautiful stamp set from Tattered Angels.

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

18 comments:

  1. Wow Sue - just love her face!! You have created a perfect little tag doll, just darling and I love her colors!! You can be proud of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your Hero Hostess spot!! YAY!!! you soooo deserved it!! thrilled for you!!

    You tag to day is exceptional!! i love that beautiful green and the design is too cute! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever you are Sue. Love your little tag doll, she's cute!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garden baby, indeed! This is one cool tag! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, this is something else!! Wonderful creation, Sue!! Love all the special touches you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh fab. love the unusual shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo sweet! You can do it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congratulations to you, Sue!! You are going to be an awesome Hostess for HA!! Love your doll tag, it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A butterfly girl, how unique! I really like the layers for the wings, it's a super cook effect, and also the little wire antenna's are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so creative. Congrats for being selected Hero Hostess. So deserving are you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tag, Suzanne! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely delightful Suzanne!! How wonderful to see your new apron on your Flickr comments, I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely has a spring garden feel to this adorable tag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SuZZ...Somehow I missed this....So Pretty and Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is perfect altered art, Sue~~ You are so good at anything you try. This is different. I like it because ti is so cheerful when most are dark and depressing. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!