Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

Two Pea's is hosting challenges all weekend for National Scrapbooking Day http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/nsd2009/. I created this card for a few of the challenges...




I was at my favorite LSS and they were offering 30% off on everything. I picked up this awesome template/stencil from The Crafter's Workshop. I traced it to make the shape of the card and the circles around the inside I sponged using this template.

The Sentiment was a new verses stamp. I thought the sentiment was a lovely expression and unfortunately I have needed several sympathy cards.

Products:
  • Memento - Bamboo Leaves
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Brown Corduroy
  • The Crafters Workshop - Orchid Template
  • Stampendous - Angathapus Cluster
  • Cornish Heritage Farm - Dotted Diamonds
  • Hero Arts - Soft Sand Shadow Ink
  • Verses - Gently, Lovingly

Thanks for stopping by... Hope you get to play today for NSD!

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Perfect sympathy card, very soothing - the vellum is the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful, Sue!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun shape this is. I like the background "grid" behind the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! Great colors and great design! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous... and beautiful.. and touching!!!

    Happy NSD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Suzz! Great template! Love the earth tones and sky color in your card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!