Wednesday, April 1, 2009

50th Anniversary...

We are invited to a 50th wedding anniversary... They are my MIL's cousin and his wife. I am so happy that we can go and celebrate this with them and their family. I find one of the hardest things with getting older is losing our loved ones. I am happy that they have 50 wonderful years together and are going strong.

I asked for some ideas, suggestions and inspirations over at the Flickr group and got some wonderful ideas which inspired me to create this card:

Products:

  • Hero Arts Design Block - Wavy Leaf Pattern
  • Verses - Love Bears All
  • Ranger Embossing Powder - Queens Bee
  • Ribbon, Flowers - Unknown
  • DCWV - Patterned Paper. (I have had this forever and multiple sheets, not sure why I purchased them but it looks lovely behind the vellum)

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. OH Sue, this is so beautiful! I love the PP behind the vellum - so effective - you are going to score with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!! A keepsake indeed! I'm sure they will be so touched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, Sue!!! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunningly gorgeous! Perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say this is the most gorgeous card I have ever seen....I actually gasped when I saw it in the pool. Such a priceless gift in itself!
    Wonderful job, Suz....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is just beautiful! Sue, the embossed leafing give it such elegance! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Suzz! This is a stunner! Positively gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOHHHH, I agree with everything written about this card...positively SPECTACULAR!! WOW factor in spades!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!